Immunizations – Mahoning County Public Health
ImmunizIations are required before the first day of school  in order to attend school in Minnesota.

Students must show proof of these immunizations or file a legal exemption with the school before attendance. Medical exemptions must be provided by your health care provider. Conscientious exemption forms must be signed by a parent/guardian and be notarized.

Schools will no longer be accepting the parent/guardian's statement that the student has had chickenpox. Your medical doctor needs to sign a form saying that the student has already had chickenpox disease.